HOT! Support Managers will manage, motivate and lead retail teams to deliver outstanding customer service, increase sales, control costs, minimise loss and hit targets. They will be responsible for coaching store personnel to ensure that they have the necessary product and sales training. The Support Manager must also provide a high level of sales and marketing service, and act as brand and product ambassador to create a strong brand experience at point-of-sale. Working with HOT! Also comes with great benefits, such as…Commission, Staff Discounts & more
KEY TASKS & DUTIES
- Extensive customer service experience
- Strong understanding of the retail environment
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues
- Excellent planning and personal organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Maximise your own KPI targets to ensure deadlines and agreed standards are achieved
- Capable of building relationships and have a natural ability to develop trust and credibility with fellow colleagues
- Provide functional and technical guidance to the support team members and be able to take ownership of issues individually
- Should be comfortable & efficient with the responsibilities of the salon assistants, assistant managers & managers.
- Effective team player
- Data management and analysis skills
- Proficient in MS office practically Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results Focused
- Customer & Sales Focused
- Self-motivated & flexible
Personality: Happy and extrovert personality with a kind and considerate nature
Flexibility: Flexibility as required and a proactive team player.
Hours: 36-40 hours per week