As a Salon Assistant, you’ll provide first class quality service to customers on products and services. You’ll be enthusiastic about building a good rapport and will always aim to find first time resolution for any query. As well as a passion for delivering excellent customer service you’ll have fantastic communication & listening skills, strong work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team. You’ll be fully comfortable using a computer, be resilient and have a ‘can do’ attitude. To support you in your role, you’ll receive exceptional training and development. Working with HOT! Also comes with great benefits, such as…Commission, Staff Discounts & more
KEY TASKS & DUTIES
- To provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Acknowledge, welcome & assist customers, providing advice/suggestions on products.
- To maximise both personal/ team sales & hit sales targets.
- To look professional & welcoming.
- To be accurate in the operation of the till systems & be accurate in cash handling and all till transactions.
- To liase effectively with other salons and departments within the Company.
- To ensure that the shop is free from hazards & maintained in a safe condition
- To observe & implement Health and Safety legislation, consumer legislation and the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- To be accurate in stock counts.
- To comply with the Company’s high standards relating to the care and cleanliness of the salon by good housekeeping including cleaning and vacuuming.
- Any other duties as directed by senior management.
Personality: Happy and extrovert personality with a kind and considerate nature
Flexibility: Flexibility as required and a proactive team player.
Shifts: 2-3 shifts per week (roughly 10 hours pw)