LEVEL 4 - Salon Closures
Many of our salon’s will move into Level 4 restriction from Friday 20th November 2020 at 6pm. The level 4 restrictions will remain in place until 11 December 2020. Please see full list of salon’s below…
Closing Friday 20th Nov 2020 from 6pm – Friday 11th Dec 2020
Salon that can remain OPEN
South St & Dalrymple St
Packages & Monthly Memberships
All customer that use tanning Packages or Monthly Memberships in salon’s under Level 4 restrictions can expect the following. If you are a customer in our Salon which remain open please continue to use your Packages or Monthly Memberships as normal.
PACKAGES (Salon’s in LEVEL 4): Packages will be frozen and reactivate on Saturday 12th December for customer use. Any minutes that were remaining prior to the closure will be available with additional usage time that reflects the closure.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS (Salon’s in LEVEL 4): Salon’s will reopen for use on Saturday 12th December. All Monthly Membership will continue to bill as normal throughout the closure however we will make refunds to reflect the closure period. The refund will reflect the monetary value to the equivalent of 3 weeks of your memberships. Examples to follow shortly. Click Here if you are affected by the Level 4 closures & have a monthly membership >
Please FOLLOW our social media pages for most recent updates
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU RETURN
We want to reassure all of our customers that although you were already visiting a highly sanitised environment pre-lockdown, we have also added new cleaning measures and procedures to ensure the very highest standards are met. This is to ensure the ongoing safety of both you and our staff which is and remains our priority.
Some of the new measures in place are:-
- All high touch points sanitised regularly
- All rooms and touch points sanitised fully after each use
- Screens have been added to our desk serving areas
- Waiting and serving spots are clearly highlighted to comply with social distancing measures
- Signage throughout the salon to help indicate flow of traffic, and customer directions
- NEW Covid-19 sanitising solution has been issued to all salons for all cleaning
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
- Staff and customers will have to wear face coverings and as such, we kindly ask you to either bring one along with you when visiting.
- All customers MUST sanitise their hands immediately upon arrival using the sanitiser provided.
- We ask all customers to please comply with social distancing measures whilst these rules remain in place and follow the signage when in the salon.
- Please only enter the salon when there is an available waiting area spot
- If you have to wait outside the salon please keep a 2 metre distance between others
- Please attend the salon alone as our waiting areas have been reduced to allow for social distancing. This means we will not have space to accommodate any family or friends who are not using the equipment.
- For the time being it is walk-in appointments only but you will still be able to book in advance for spray tans as normal once we are open.
- We ask that all customers please fully clean the equipment after use, prior to the staff sanitising the full room before the next customer.
- Please remember that if you have any symptoms then do not come into the salon and follow the government guidance on self isolating and testing.